Monday, May 23, 2016

Upcoming Awards Event Of Awesome...Need Help.

Hola Readers.  I have decided that I am going to start my own awards event called the Bookies.  This will be a yearly event where I arbitrarily decide winners in various categories based off the books I have read the year before (was that confusing enough?).  I will then make a post of awesome awarding these newly read books and their authors honors beyond their wildest dreams...or just some random like from a book blogger :-)  Anyways where all of you lovely readers come in is helping me come up with the various award categories for this awesome event.  I have some already.
Best Book (my favorite overall book that I have read this year)
Favorite Character (my favorite character in a book I  have read this year)
Best Dressed (my favorite cover of a book I have read this year)
Best Line/Quote (my favorite tidbit in a book I have read this year)
Best World Building (my favorite setting in a book I have read this year)
Character I would most like to see die a fiery death (self explanatory)
Best plot twist (my favorite twist in a book I have read this year)
I think you get the idea, but I want so many more idea's for these awards so send them in.  Keep in mind that these will be based on books I have read in the previous year, so there will be a mix of old school, new release, popular and obscure.  Let's see how this little experiment works shall we?
Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment