Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I'm Home!!!!

Hello all my readers.  How was your long weekend?  Did you do anything fun?  Did you read any good books?   I had a fabulous time down at the pepper farm working Pepperfest and my anniverssary with my amazing Hubbin.  I got tons of reading done (four whole books!) so be ready for some epic rambles.  The Hubbin kept me full of coffee and let me run amok in a bookstore as an anniverasary present.
It rained and thundered and lightininged the whole time, which was the perfect excuse to curl up with a good book.  Hubbin even drove the whole way home so I could finish my last book.  I crammed in a couple last summer books and bought a couple new fall books, so I'm excited about that.  Ok now I have to go and try and snag a couple hours of sleep before I head back to work so off I go.  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment