Monday, September 15, 2014

Don't Tell My Hubbin...

Soooo...somebody thought it would be a good idea to let me loose in a used bookstore.
The problem was two-fold.  The first being I was finding all kinds of books that have been on my list for ages for up to 80% off, in fact the most expensive book was $7.00, but the rest were between $.75-5.00.
The other problem was I was all by myself...all day long...with no time limit...and no one to tell me no...and it was pay day...and I really love books...
The result was a shelf worth of books, a dent in my bank account, and taking my Hubbin to the premiere of Atlas Shrugged III (the last of the movies based on the book Atlas Shrugged by Ayan Rand) to make up for it.  I enjoyed myself immensely and don't regret a single book...Happy Reading Everybody!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment