Thursday, August 28, 2014

Road Trip Book List

Hola Readers, it's that time of year again.  Time for me to hit the road with a change of clothes and about three suitcases full of books.  Here is the line up for the current road trip (in addition to my current reading now list).

Code Name Verity - The been on my list forever, feel mentally ready to take on a heavy book with potential for much mental angst book.

One For The Money - The need an antidote for the aforementioned heavy book and this one seems nice and light and highly recommended book.

Federations - The short story/sci fi combo that seems to work so well for me in the summer time in case it stays hot.

Death Watch - The random book of cool cover that also sounded potentially interesting and fall like in case it gets cold.

Elemental Magic: All New Tales of the Elemental Masters - The I am excited to see the take of other authors on the Elemental Magic series book.

Here There Be Dragons - The I've been dying to reread this book of literary awesomeness so I can do an epic ramble on it book.

The Fairy Godmother - The need to always have a fantasy book handy book.

To Ride Pegasus - My required Anne McCaffery book.

Storm Front - The Oh yeah I forgot I had this book and have been wanting to start this series forever book.

Half-Off Ragnarok - The so far this series kicks butt and I can't wait to read the next one book.

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey - The middle grade book that usually calms me down when the adult and YA books piss me off.

The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy - The be all end all of road trip books.

I of course reserve the right to switch these ups, change books mid drive and add too my book bags as necessary.  Now lets see how many of these I actually get through shall I?   Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment