Thursday, February 27, 2014

Traffic Jam

I have a confession to make...sometimes I don't hate traffic.  Seriously it is were I get some of my best reading done (not while I am driving of course). On our daily commute my sweet Hubbin gets stuck with the driving, while I curl up with my morning coffee and a book.
Some days it is the only reading time that I have.  So when the roads look like this.
As they did this morning, I just consider it a gift from the reading gods and try not to waste the precious reading time.  Hubbin on the other hand probably doesn't feel the same way I do :-)  Happy Reading Everybody!
Can you read in a car or does it make you sick?  Do you find yourself taking alternate transportation so you don't have to drive, so you can read?  How is traffic in your area?  Am I mean to make Hubbin drive while I read?

No comments:

Post a Comment