Friday, February 28, 2014

One Last Bit Of Winter Fun

Well folks today is the last day of February.  I have just finished reading my winter books and am ready and eager to move on to my spring books.  But before we trade the snow and ice for rain and flowers here are a couple of winter wonderland tidbits to remind you that winter is not so bad.
Book Snowman
How cute is he?!?
Book Page Snowflakes
What a great idea for next year
Book Snow Sculpture 
An alternate to the traditional Snowman
Snowlady With a Book
Book Sweaters 
So your books don't get cold during your winter reading.

See winter isn't that bad, in fact it is kind of fun to have an excuse to curl up with blankie, a cup of coffee, and a great book for hours on end.  Happy last of winter reading everybody!

Are you scrambling to finish up your winter books?  Are you ready for spring?  Am I the only one who now has the urge to come up with a whole wardrobe for my books?

No comments:

Post a Comment