Friday, July 26, 2013

Book Hoarder

Hi everybody, my name is Super Bookworm Girl...and I am a book hoarder...and darn proud of it!  I came to this realization after unloading all of my travel books from my most recent road trip (along with a few additions I picked up on the way...what?!?!  I needed them I swear) and had to make big huge piles by my bed because I am completely out of book shelve space.  After tripping over all my books trying to get in and out of bed every night, my wonderful Hubbin graciously offered up his shelf space, putting his books in boxes...which gave me enough space
for about half of my left over books.  So now I am trying to find ways to cram even more bookshelves into my little apartment, trying to figure out if we really need a shower when there is room for at least two book shelves in there, and I'm pretty sure that the dishwasher could be gutted and refurbished as fantastic book storage...Hmmm ok so maybe I need a wee bit of help :-) Anybody know how to build a bookshelf out of a fishtank?

No comments:

Post a Comment