Friday, July 14, 2017

Dilemma

Hi Readers!  First of all it took me like an hour to figure out how to spell dilemma so there's that.   It's been one of those weeks where I am so far behind I feel like I am going backwards.  I have so much I need to get done and so much I want to get done and then in the end all I want to do is curl up and
read.  So this week I have an insane amount of homework and studying to get done and our AC is out.  As my house is currently sitting at 89 degrees I decided to head to my local Barnes and Nobles to study and utilize their AC.   Of course as soon as I walk in I have to force my self to a table and to open my backpack and take out my homework instead of browsing the books.  Seriously I don't think people understand how excruciatingly hard it is to study in a bookstore/library.  I did buckle down and get at least half of my stuff done and decided to come home and take a break.  I also have a whole stack of books waiting to be rambled about, but instead I have to go get back to studying...boo :-(  Hopefully I will get a good one up soon.  Anyways thanks for listening to me babble :-)  Happy Reading Everybody!

1 comment: