Thursday, July 28, 2016

I'm In Trouble Now

Finally starting to settle into the new house.  Boxes are starting to get put away, we have painting and bookshelf installation planned this weekend, it's all starting to come together.  While I was at the station this weekend, Hubbin took a break from unpacking to do some exploring...and guess what he found?  A Barnes and Noble, a Starbucks, an ABC store AND McKay an awesome used bookstore that had been recommended to me by my awesome driver...who also happens to be part of my impromptu fire station book club, all literally less then 5 minutes from my house.
 When I got back from my 48 hour shift, Hubbin took me to McKay's and told me to go to town...7 books later we finally decided to go make dinner as I don't even have a place to put the books yet :-)  I feel that this is a sign we absolutely chose the right house...even if we won't be able to pay the mortgage due to the spending of all our money on books ha. Now to find the other bookstore recommended by my other fire house buddy and I will be good to go!  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment