Monday, June 5, 2017

Did Ya Miss Me?

Hola Readers...I'm back...FINALLY!   I just ended my job with my sweet monsters and while I will horribly miss my amazing time with them...I will not miss the 10 hour days with a two hour
commute.  I have very much missed you guys, I love writing this blog...even if it is just for myself so I am totally excited to get back into it. I am still working my other job(s) and am in Paramedic school so still racking up the hours so this will still have to be a 2-3 times a week blog. Oh also I got a new key board so I am able to type more then 2 words a minute THANKS HUBBIN!   Ok gotta get some sleep and study, but stay tuned in the next day or two for some epic ramblings and some literary awesomeness that has been swirling through my brain.  I'm so so so so so so excited to get back to it!  Happy Reading Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment